|Reebok Vector O Comp/Alloy BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
Reebok Vector O Comp/Alloy Baseball Bats
Drive The Ball To All Corners Of The Field!
The Vector O bat is a high-performance bat engineered for players that use
speed and power to drive the ball.
Reebok Vector O Comp/Alloy Baseball Bats feature:
- VR950 Alloy/Composite Performance Matrix offers unequalled power
- O-Technology reduces drag through the entire swing pattern providing increased
swing speed compared to more traditional bat designs
- Threaded Locking System creates one of the stiffest handles in today's
- Tackified grip provides exceptional control and comfort
- Vector Texin End Cap for phenomenal durability
- Extended barrel profile maximizes the hitting area
- BBCOR certified
- 2 5/8" barrel
- 1-Year Warranty
Length/Weight (-3): 32"-29 oz 33"-30 oz 34"-31
*Note: MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and
weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight
Reebok Bats...Raise Your Game To The Next Level!