|Franklin Adult Neo Classic II Series Batting Gloves
Franklin Neo Classic II Batting Glove
One-piece DIGITAL® leather palm and a breathable, vented back for comfort throughout the season
Hall of Fame players have built their legendary hitting careers in the original Pro Classic Franklin batting gloves. In 2012, new fit feel and performance features assure that the Franklin NEO CLASSIC™ II batting gloves will continue to be the glove of choice of today's top professional hitters.
Every single pair of FRANKLIN batting gloves starts with a one-piece leather palm. Unlike every other competitor in the market, each FRANKLIN glove has a uniform palm with no seems, stitch lines or other marks that could cause stress points and discomfort between your hand and the bat. A patented pre-curving process assures that every single pair matches the anatomical intricacies of your hand. This reduces “tenting” and uncomfortable wrinkles across the palm and throughout the back of the hand. The glove is literally designed and shaped as a second skin that curves and adapts perfectly to the shape of your hand. All styles are manufactured using top-end leather from Pittards of England, the world’s #1 leather supplier.
Franklin Neo Classic II Batting Glove features:
- Floating thumb technology increases flexibility and adaptability
- Breathable, ventilated back
- Quad Flex creasing in the palm decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle
- One-piece leather palm maintains tactility and provides a smooth, seamless feel on any bat
- A textured pattern cut into the Pittards® leather provides ultimate grip and bat control in all conditions
- Contoured asymmetrical wristband shapes to your wrist (and gives you something to fiddle with in the batter's box...)
Franklin Baseball...Spring's Eternal