|Easton Reflex Alloy Slow Pitch Softball Bats
Easton Reflex Alloy Slow Pitch Softball Bats
Pre-Loaded For Maximum Power
The one-piece Reflex is made from Easton's classic 7050 alloy. This alloy
provides great pop straight out of the wrapper without compromising durability.
Great for the long ball, the Reflex features a stiffer feel and is outfitted
with a concave Mother Load end cap that is pre-loaded for maximum power.
Easton Reflex Alloy Slow Pitch Softball Bats feature:
- 7050 alloy barrel for high performance strength and durability
- Pro-style barrel gives bat great speed through the zone
- Massive sweetspot makes solid contact easier
- Mother Load pre-loaded end cap for maximum power
- Cushioned grip for outstanding comfort and control
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle
- 2¼" barrel
- ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF approved
- 1-Year Warranty
Length/Weight: 34"-26 oz 34"-28 oz 34"-30
*Note: MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight
of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
Easton...For Athletes Who Know The Difference
Note: The products on this page may only be shipped within the United States