|Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses
Oakley Plaintiff Golf Sunglasses
Some shades protect your eyes. Others protect your image. Oakleys do both!
The squared lens shape is a flashback to the 50s, and color-filled stem
detailing gives Plaintiff Squared all its contemporary cool. This comfortably
lightweight C-5 alloy frame is engineered with leading-edge technologies
including High Definition Optics® and titanium Mono Shock hinges inspired
by the leaf springs of race cars. Youll have all the clarity and comfort
you crave, along with an edgy look that earns the icon of original style.
Detailing gives Plaintiff Squared its unique look. Oakley sculpted a shallow
channel along the length of the earstems then filled them with color a specially
chosen hue for each frame color. The frame itself required five metal compounds
and a blazing furnace because thats what it takes to achieve the phenomenal
strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley C-5 alloy. Maintaining a comfortable fit,
the Mono Shock hinges are like shock absorbers, and they allow the stems to
hyper-flex when necessary.
Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses feature:
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight
frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy
- Mono Shock hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the earstems
to hyper-flex when necessary
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Unique stem color fill
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA,
UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Oakley Sunglasses... The Best of Comfort, Clarity and Durability!