|Easton 2014 S1 Comp Youth (-12) Baseball Bats
Easton 2014 S1 Comp Youth Baseball Bat
Streamlined Barrel For Lighter Swing Weight And Lower M.O.I.
The Easton S1 Youth baseball bat is an all composite two-piece design with
a -12 length-to-weight ratio. This -12 drop gives the hitter a light swinging
stick that helps develop an ideal swing plane.
Easton 2014 S1 Comp Youth Baseball Bats feature:
- IMX composite barrel optimizes
the sweetspot for maximum performance
- Speed design removes excess mass from the barrel for a lighter swing weight
and lower MOI
- Ultra-thin 29/32" SIC Black Carbon handle tunes out harsh vibration
delivering better feel and a more forgiving bat
- ConneXion technology for efficient
- Performance diamond grip
- 2¼" barrel
- Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, USSSA approved
- 1-Year Warranty
Length/Weight (-12): 28"-16 oz 29"-17 oz 30"-18
oz 31"-19 oz 32"-20 oz
*Note: MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight
of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
Easton...For Athletes Who Know The Difference
Note: The products on this page may only be shipped within the United States