|Easton 2014 S1 Comp Youth Baseball Bats
Easton 2014 S1 Comp Youth Baseball Bat
Streamlined Barrel For Lighter Swing Weight And Lower M.O.I.
The Easton S1 Youth baseball bat is an all composite two-piece design with
a -12 length-to-weight ratio. This -12 drop gives the hitter a light swinging
stick that helps develop an ideal swing plane.
Easton 2014 S1 Comp Youth Baseball Bats feature:
- IMX composite barrel optimizes
the sweetspot for maximum performance
- Speed design removes excess mass from the barrel for a lighter swing weight
and lower MOI
- Ultra-thin 29/32" SIC Black Carbon handle tunes out harsh vibration
delivering better feel and a more forgiving bat
- ConneXion technology for efficient
- Performance diamond grip
- 2¼" barrel
- Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, USSSA approved
- 1-Year Warranty
Length/Weight (-12): 28"-16 oz 29"-17 oz 30"-18
oz 31"-19 oz 32"-20 oz
*Note: MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight
of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
Easton...For Athletes Who Know The Difference
Note: The products on this page may only be shipped within the United States