|Louisville Slugger 2014 Pro Stock Ash C243 Baseball Bats
Louisville Slugger 2014 Pro Stock Ash C243 Baseball Bats
Built Like the Pros' Bats!
Want to know why Slugger is the No. 1 bat in Major League Baseball? Take
a swing with one of Louisville Slugger's Pro Stock bats, built to replicate
the bats swung by all of your favorite players. A strong timber with a lighter
weight, ash provides a larger and more flexible sweet spot. All bats are Amish
process, cupped and compressed, and carry a knob date.
Louisville Slugger 2014 Pro Stock Ash C243 Baseball Bats feature:
- Made from #1 Grade Northern White Ash
- Medium barrel and Pro Cupped end give it a greater hitting zone and balanced
swing weight for a quicker, more powerful swing
- Nimble, lighter weight of ash and its overall give make for a truly powerful
bat with a larger and more flexible sweet spot
- Ideal for high school, college, adult senior league and minor league professional
- Wood bats do not carry a warranty
- Lighter weight, larger sweet spot
- Large barrel, 15/16" handle
- Lengths: 32" 33" 34"
- Finish: Black handle/Hornsby barrel
- Turning Model: C243
Louisville Slugger... Leave Your Mark!