Axe 2017 Elite Senior League (-9) Baseball Bat
Axe 2017 Elite Senior League Baseball Bat -9
Handle Transfers More Power To The Swing
Every part of the Axe Elite Senior League baseball bat, from the handle to the end cap, is designed to help you perform better. Let's start with the knob, which is cut at approximately 22° to allow the "hook" of the handle to rise to meet your lower fingers in their natural, closed positions, providing greater leverage, while dropping the backside below the most sensitive area of your palm. The handle has an oval profile where the bottom hand grasps, and blends to a traditional round cylinder where the top hand grips, allowing you to maintain a free and easy follow through. Traditional bat handles and knobs often create space between the handle and palm that requires additional strength to control and maintain, energy that could and should be going towards swinging the bat. The backside of an Axe handle travels almost vertically downward, placing more of the handle in contact with your palm. The result is an ergonomic handle that follows the natural contours of your wrist and palm so that it perfectly fits into your hands, allowing you to transfer power through your swing more efficiently.
Axe 2017 Elite Senior League Baseball Bats feature:
- Mantic™ alloy is specially formulated for durability and delivers ball-punishing pop off the bat's Directional Hitting Face
- Two-piece construction pairs a lightweight, composite handle with a durable alloy barrel, delivering a powerful combination of whip and mass at the point of contact
- HyperWhip™ composite cap slopes away from the barrel's hitting face, eliminating unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side for improved balance and maximum bat speed
- Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Endogrid™ handle reduces vibrations to the bottom of the hand for greater comfort
- Designed to be hit on only one side
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- 2 5/8" barrel
- (-9) drop*
- 1-Year Warranty**
*MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
**If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!