JUGS Protective Screen
Safe And Efficient For Practices
JUGS fixed frame protective screens make practices safe and efficient for ballplayers of all ages. A valuable practice aid, the screen is quick and easy to set up and and can be moved from one area to another with little effort.
JUGS Square Protective Screen With Sock-Net features:
- Large size 6 1/2' H x 6' W with a 3' sock
- Made with 1 5/8" diameter powder-coated steel tubing
- Double thick netting made of 240 lb. breaking strength, twisted polyethylene
- Easily moves from from one spot to another on the practice field
- Pillow case style netting easily slides over the frame
- Bolt together frames won't come loose during practice
- Heavy duty bolt on legs
- Can be utilized for a variety of exercises such as batting practice
- Weighs less than 35 lbs.
- Wrenches included for easy set up
- 1 Year Guarantee against defects in material or workmanship