Marucci Cat 8 Composite USSSA Baseball Bat -8
The two-piece Marucci Cat 8 Composite USSSA Baseball Bat is constructed with the maximum barrel length offering a longer surface area and wider sweet spot. Extended Shock Dissipating Connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands.
- Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all season durability
- Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
- SDX EXT: Extended Shock Dissipating Connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball
- SDX EXT also dismisses harsh, unwanted vibrations from players' hands
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots
- Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and balanced feel
- Sting-free comfort knob is nylon molded with an ergonomic design to improve comfort and increase control
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Certification: USSSA
- Barrel Size: 2 3/4"
- Drop: (-8)
- 1-Year Warranty*
*If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.