Marucci Cat 8 Connect USSSA Baseball Bat
The two-piece hybrid Marucci Cat 8 Connect USSSA Baseball Bat combines explosive power and optimal feel. The ultra-responsive barrel is constructed of AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum in the Marucci bat line, and power hitters love the end-loaded feel.
- AZ105 alloy allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- SDX EXT: Extended Shock Dissipating Connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball
- SDX EXT also dismisses harsh, unwanted vibrations from players' hands
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher MOI and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZ105 alloy barrel for maximum power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Certification: USSSA
- Barrel Size: 2 3/4"
- Drop: (-5)
- 1-Year Warranty*
*If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.