Marucci Cat 7 Senior League (-5) Baseball Bats
Clean, Consistent Swing
Upgraded with AZ4X alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci arsenal, and a sweet spot twice as large as its predecessor, the CAT7 is built to explode with unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
Marucci Cat 7 Senior League (-5) Baseball Bats feature:
- AZ4X alloy barrel provides increased strength and a higher response rate
- More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no “dead spots”
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- 2 5/8" barrel
- (-5) drop*
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- 1-Year Warranty**
*MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
**If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.
Marucci...From The Backyard To The Big Leagues