Marucci Hex Connect Senior League Baseball Bat -10
Connect With Confidence
Less sting equals less hesitation. More barrel equals more contact. Marucci Hex Connect Senior League baseball bats combine shock dissipation technology with the largest barrel possible resulting in unbreakable confidence and uncompromising performance.
Marucci Hex Connect Senior League Baseball Bats -10 feature:
- Maximum barrel length results in more confidence with a larger sweet spot and maximum performance
- SDX: Shock Dissipation Connection Technology dismisses vibrations, providing a smooth, solid feeling at contact
- Two-piece composite construction supplies supreme performance with all-season durability
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no “dead spots”
- Sting-free comfort knob offers improved comfort and control with an ergonomic design
- Custom micro-perforated soft-touch grip provides better grip and improved feel
- Individually optimized by size to ensure optimum performance for every bat length
- Individually handcrafted construction assures superior attention to detail and quality
- 2 3/4" barrel
- (-10) drop*
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- 1-Year Warranty**
*MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
**If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.
Marucci Cat7 Tech video
The precision-balanced barrel and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
Marucci...From The Backyard To The Big Leagues