Schutt Youth Air 4.2 Molded Batting Helmets
Uniquely Shock Absorbing
Schutt Air 4.2 molded youth batting helmets feature an Air-XE high-impact shell to provide maximum protection and excellent durability. D3O® impact protection creates a soft and flexible shock absorbing material featuring unique molecular properties. In standard conditions, the molecules flow freely, but on impact, they lock together to absorb impact energy.
Schutt Youth Air 4.2 Molded Batting Helmets feature:
- Solid ABS plastic with an incredibly comfortable fit
- D30® cushioning creates a soft and flexible shock absorbing material featuring unique molecular properties
- AEGIS Microbe Shield™ anti-odor technology in the lining keeps your helmet fresh
- 14 ventilation holes enhance airflow to keep you cool and comfortable
- Mechanically-attached padding offers a secure, snug fit and feel
- Air-XE shell engineered for a truer fit
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Size: 6 1/4-7"
Schutt...Gear That Works As Hard As You Do