|Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Oakley Holbrook Golf Sunglasses
Some shades protect your eyes. Others protect your image. Oakleys do both!
Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits
on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It’s a classic
western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found
in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50’s and 60’s.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter® frame, a comfortably
lightweight design with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out every ray of
UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give
you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are
available. The versions that come with Iridium® lens coating reduce even more
glare while balancing light transmission.
Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses feature:
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and
basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/
UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
(Ice Iridium, Violet Iridium)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Oakley Sunglasses... The Best of Comfort, Clarity and Durability!