Louisville Slugger Prime C271 Maple Wood Bat
Louisville Slugger Prime C271 Maple Wood Bats
The C271 is Louisville Slugger's most popular turning model at the Major League level and is the base model that is used to create all medium barrel turning models. Louisville Slugger Prime C271 maple wood bats feature a high-gloss black finish and silver branding. This particular model uses Louisville Slugger's densest starting billet, giving this model consistent hardness. A standard handle, medium barrel and max knob taper create a versatile bat conducive to power hitters and contact hitters alike. All MLB Prime bats - made exclusively with MLB grade wood, a standard met by only 3% of their wood - feature EXOARMOR, a revolutionary finish that is twice the hardness of a regular bat.
- Professional grade, handpicked starting maple billet for consistent hardness
- Cupped end to improve balance and ensure a higher density piece of wood
- EXOARMOR finish is twice the hardness of a regular bat
- Bone rubbed to close pores and make wood harder
- Medium barrel, standard handle
- Balanced swing weight
- MLB Ink Dot certified
- Weight: (-1) to (-3) oz. drop
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!