Marucci Cat 7 BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bats
Clean, Consistent Swing
Upgraded with AZ4X alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci arsenal, and a sweet spot twice as large as its predecessor, the CAT7 is built to explode with unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
Marucci Cat 7 BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bats feature:
- AZ4X alloy barrel provides increased strength and a higher response rate
- More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Engineered barrel-end wall thickness profiles improves balance and allows for faster swing speeds
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no “dead spots”
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- 2 5/8" barrel
- (-3) drop*
- BBCOR certified
- 1-Year Warranty**
*MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
**If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.
Marucci...From The Backyard To The Big Leagues
Marucci Cat7 Tech video
Check out the Marucci Cat 7 BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat at Baseball Savings.com.