Marucci Cat 8 BBCOR Baseball Bat
The one-piece Marucci Cat 8 BBCOR Baseball Bat is built with AZ105 super-strength aluminum alloy, meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact.
- AZ105 alloy allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower MOI and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- Certification: BBCOR
- Barrel Size: 2 5/8"
- Drop: (-3)
- 1-Year Warranty*
*If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.