Marucci Hex Alloy Senior League Baseball Bat -10
Larger, More Responsive Sweet Spot
Looking for a bat with insane pop, smooth feel, and faster swing speeds? Your search ends with the Marucci Hex Senior League baseball bat. Marucci's highest strength aluminum alloy is crafted into an extended barrel for a larger, more responsive sweet spot that delivers explosive performance. With the market's largest barrel at 2 3/4", the Hex's extended sweet spot is even sweeter. Barrel up!
Marucci Hex Alloy Senior League Baseball Bats -10 feature:
- AZ4X alloy is built to withstand heavy season-long use while still performing at an optimal level
- Performance tuned by length, weight drop, and barrel diameter to ensure the optimal combination of performance and durability
- Ring-free, maximum-length barrel results in larger, uninterrupted sweet spot for greater performance
- Big League-inspired shape profile gives a balanced feel and greater control
- One-piece alloy construction offers smooth, traditional feel
- Sting-free comfort knob improves comfort and control
- 2 3/4" barrel
- (-10) drop*
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- 1-Year Warranty**
*MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
**If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.
Marucci...From The Backyard To The Big Leagues