Marucci Hex Senior League (-10) Baseball Bat
Marucci Hex Senior League Baseball Bat -10
Individually Tuned For Optimum Performance
Each Marucci Hex Senior League baseball bat is forged from Marucci's AZ4X alloy and is individually tuned for optimum performance in each length it is produced. The Hex's barrel provides the maximum barrel length, and it is also ring-free which only maximizes the trampoline effect a hitter can create. The ultra-soft micro-perforated comfort grip and sting-free ergonomic knob round off this premium design by improving feel and control while reducing vibration.
Marucci Hex Senior League Baseball Bats -10 feature:
- AZ4X alloy is built to withstand heavy season-long use while still performing at an optimal level
- Ring-free, maximum-length barrel results in larger, uninterrupted sweet spot for greater performance
- Performance tuned by length to ensure the optimal combination of performance and durability
- One-piece alloy construction offers smooth, traditional feel
- Sting-free comfort knob improves comfort and control
- Ultra-soft micro-perforated comfort grip
- 2 5/8" barrel
- (-10) drop*
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- 1-Year Warranty**
*MINUS (-) DROP: Refers to the differential between the length and weight of a bat. As an example a (-)10 bat would be a 29" length 19 oz weight bat.
**If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this bat, please return it directly to the manufacturer.
Marucci...From The Backyard To The Big Leagues
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!