Mizuno F19 Carbon 2 Fastpitch Softball Bat
The Mizuno F19 Carbon 2 Fastpitch Softball Bat is ideal for a wide-range of players needing a high-performance bat with an outstanding feel. Featuring XZone™ Technology to create a massive sweet spot, this bat is constructed with Black Onyx Carbon™ and a Double Wall barrel design to increase durability with a shorter break-in period. 2-Piece LINK™ technology reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound while also increasing the size of the sweet spot.
- Black Onyx Carbon™ reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds
- Stiff handle puts more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands)
- Double Wall gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness
- Optimized End Cap for great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop
- 2-Piece LINK™ significantly reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat
- XZone™ creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel
- Cylinder Seaming allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel
- Speed-Helix™ grip designed to provide comfort and durability
- Certification: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA
- Barrel Size: 2 1/4"
- Drop: (-10)
- Warranty: 1-Year